Most people want to know what kind of gear you use as a photographer. Though the gear can make a difference it is really the skill of the photographer that makes the image amazing.
- Nikon D5200 (Video and Time-Lapse) (amazon)
- Nikon D800 (My Workhorse)(amazon)
- Sony A7R (Newest camera I own that I like a lot)(amazon)
- Sony A5000 (for Vlogging)(amazon)
- Olympus PEN E-P1 (amazon)
- GoPro 4 Silver (Video and Time-Lapse)(amazon)
- Hasselblad 500 EL/M (Medium Format Film Camera)
- Nikon 27-70mm F/2.8 (amazon)
- Nikon 300mm F/4
- Sony 50mm F/1.8 (amazon)
- Nikon 50mm F/1.8 (amazon)
- Canon FD 28mm F/2.8 (amazon)
- Tamron 70-300mm F/4-5.6 (amazon)
- MeFotoAluminum Roadtrip Travel Tripod (amazon)
- RavPower Solar USB Charger (amazon)
- JOBY GorillaPod Hybrid Tripod (for GoPro and Sony A5000)(amazon)
- Formatt-Hitech 100mm Resin Travel Filter Kit Elia Locardi Signature Edition (amazon)
- K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter For Canon FD FL Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera (amazon)
- K&F Concept Lens Mount Adapter For Nikon G Mount to Sony E-mount Camera Lens (amazon)
- Adobe Lightroom CC (amazon)
- MacBook Pro 15” (amazon)
- Windows PC (self-built)
- Photo Backpack (amazon)
- Think Tank Retrospective 30 (amazon)
- Lowepro Nova Sport 35L AW Camera Bag (amazon)
- WD 2TB My Passport Wireless Portable External Hard Drive (amazon)
IOS Apps I use:
This is most of my gear that I use on a normal basis. I do have tons of little accessories that I have bought over the years, but are not really worth bringing up.
One thing you want to make sure if you are a beginner photographer is not to go out and buy tons of gear that you do not need. I have done that myself thinking that this item is cool, but later find out I have NO use for it.
Doing that is a big money waster. If I was to back up and start all over I would have been MUCH more careful on what I bought. Then maybe I would have been able to afford better lenses that I could really use and not just some junk trinkets just take up space.